Rioter Comments
: its not a river its a lake
{{champion:223}} :(
TeeTohr (EUW)
: Who's this and why does he has to stop ?
Because hammer time
Zedazih (EUW)
: nerf raptor camp please.
I think that might be the point. If you have good AoE, then your single-target damage is worse. So you don't clear other camps as fast and efficient, but as a compensation, you can kill the chickens easier.
: Champion Select: The "|" sign
I would prefer additional tabs that could be customized by the player.
Biuvoc (EUW)
: Climbing is luck?
Short term: luck Long term: skill https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers
Megumìn (EUW)
: same result u will lose the game, better release ur rage than killing someone irl
> [{quoted}](name=Megumìn,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bNAV6U5X,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-01-12T07:36:54.066+0000) > > same result u will lose the game, better release ur rage than killing someone irl You should uninstall LoL then. For real.
Aladoron (EUNE)
: Oh so if you dont say anything, he will magically go from 0-4 to 10-4, right? :D It doesnt matter if you say anything or not, he was bad before, and he will stay bad after. Thats all. If sb can release some pressure with saying uninstall LoL, why not let him? It doesnt matter, if he cant play he wont learn it in 5 minutes... +If these trolls gets tilted enough hopefully they will break their computer :D or just really uninstall LoL --> the community becomes better.
> [{quoted}](name=Aladoron,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bNAV6U5X,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-12T00:35:32.728+0000) > > If sb can release some pressure with saying uninstall LoL Release pressure? To the contrary - these guys only get started with that. They rage, rage, rage. It seems their own rage fuels even more rage. Which actually makes sense. I know when I'm angry and I let it really get to me, I don't rget rid of the anger, I get even more pissed. So no, it doesn't release any pressure. > why not let him? It doesnt matter, if he cant play he wont learn it in 5 minutes... Read my first post. > +If these trolls gets tilted enough hopefully they will break their computer :D or just really uninstall LoL --> the community becomes better. I hope that happens to ragers. Trolls don't bother me, because defeat is an uninevitable part of the game anyway. Flamers, however, really get on my nerves.
Rioter Comments
MystBlu (EUW)
: Can you post on the NA boards with your EU account? This message shows on the comment submission box for me: > Must be level 6 or higher to post a comment I guess I must be level 6 on the NA servers which kinda sucks. :l OP - you can browse the NA forums, but I don't know if you'll be able to post on them.
I post with my EUNE account. Are you sure you didn't accidently login to your NA account?
NiuLogic (EUW)
: Is it possible to swap to NA posts
You need to login on EU first in the main website (for some reason when you enter the NA part of the website, it doesn't allow you to login to your EU account), but then you can click in the upper right corner to switch to NA, then click "boards". You'll be able to post on AN boards with your EU account.
: Well actually he is pretty useles now, with so much nerfs. He is just bugging lanes and he cant assassinate at all. Riot make it right ruining his early game but he is still a trash late game, and that a fact. (I main shaco and i feel ba picking shaco nowdays cause you just have fun but you dont actually help your team) **Shaco is just a bug support not assassin** when all the other assassins kill you almost instantly Shaco is the lil heidi who cant even clear his jungle fast enough. ^^ shaco was low champion with the luck if you had a good start and now is a dead champion, get used to it. I already feeling like giving up in this game after this cause its not fuckin fair they did nothing than nerfing him. (cause he is my favorite champion and start this game only because of this character).
How does he have 55% winrate?
: At one thing i agree x100,Eune is treated like there are no players on it at all. I am from EasternEurope,but i rarely play on EUNE even tho i have a level 30 account there,but i would love to have Draft back there,and i know alot of my friends over there want it too.
We're simply too poor (except for Scandinavia) for Riot to care about us.
The Febos (EUW)
: Dark chocolate is the only chocolate. Whoever disagrees is wrong!
> [{quoted}](name=The Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=5mg8wxhl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-07T22:24:50.826+0000) > > Dark chocolate is the only chocolate. Whoever disagrees is wrong! You're a disgusting human being.
Uberfrag (EUW)
: Trust me it's very possible to carry games pretty much on your own. I have a friend that boosts accounts and he can go on any low ELO account (Plat/Gold/Silver/Bronze) and pretty much solo carry game after game, it doesnt even get difficult for him until he gets to high Diamond. Despite what you and Kurt Karpfen think, I know it to be an absolute FACT that if you want to climb in league just focus on carrying the games on your own.
> [{quoted}](name=Uberfrag,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ArgEXrmL,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-01-07T17:22:45.910+0000) > > Trust me it's very possible to carry games pretty much on your own. I know it's possible to carry **some** games. But that doesn't mean you should aim at it and only it. > I have a friend that boosts accounts and he can go on any low ELO account (Plat/Gold/Silver/Bronze) and pretty much solo carry game after game, it doesnt even get difficult for him until he gets to high Diamond. But I'm not talking about smurfs. If other players are at the similar level to yours, then you can forget about winning every game solo. > Despite what you and Kurt Karpfen think, I know it to be an absolute FACT that if you want to climb in league just focus on carrying the games on your own. If that was "an absolute FACT" I would be in bronze V, because I hardly ever carry games.
Geicu (EUNE)
: he has a point, it might not be the only reason but probably it's the most frequent one, since If I would ever start to troll hard, it would be beacause something would have "triggerd" me to troll from previous games, let's say I lose 5 promo to gold, beacause in each of there has to be a troll, might not mean he's the only responsible for me not promoting, but he has his part more then me. But if if it's not about promotion, if you get a "troll streak", you might just became a troll ureself.
You might also become a troll if teammates flame you for every mistake or even for their own mistakes. Such a toxic environment really takes away all the joy from the game, and all the will to try hard to win.
: The reason why this community is toxic...
> [{quoted}](name=Schagharoth,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jQK9G6xM,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-01-06T22:32:57.513+0000) > > Its so simple, you dont even need a degree in some pointless garbage ass branch, like philosophy,....like Riot Lyte has, or had,...he works no longer at Riotgames., what ever. > > the reason why this community is so toxic is that you are 100% helpless against feeding, trolling or at some point afk - people. > i just had a game with a "troll"....: How is it that some people can be civil even if they have a troll in their team? If someone in my team trolls I just accept the inevitable defeat and go on to the next game. There are games where the enemy team has a troll or a ragequitter as well. So it all evens out. And also I understand that being toxic will not make the troll play well. And some, on the other hand, use "trolls" as an excuse for simply being assholes. No, trolling is not an excuse to be toxic. Trolling should be punished, but so does flaming. Losing is part of the game. You can't escape it, even if everyone tried to win as hard as if their lives depended on it. So either way you just have to accept it. What you don't have to and shouldn't accept is being toxic. And one more thing - you explain that toxicity is caused by trolls. Maybe that's the case. But I know that the opposite is very true. People often troll because when they underperform, their own teammates do everything they can to tilt them even further. So if you're a flamer and trolls make you rage, you can blame yourself.
: I found my true love in League of Legends number 2
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/150/505/f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif
Trick2G69 (EUNE)
: on the other hand behavior like intentionaly feeding which is condemned by most competitive players is mostly acceptable by riot,with only extreme cases of players getting banned for that reason. This sums up the reasons i made this thread. I believe league of legends has a lot of potential as a competitive game,in 2014 and 2015 it probably had the chance to be the most competitive game in the world,but the company handling it chose to direct the game towards the largest audience the casual players,it kept allowing griefers and bought accounts in the game while being too harsh on players with inflamatory behavior. Just to be clear:im not talking about players who are:racist,sexist,homophobic,give people cancer wishes and death threats those are all stuff no one wants in the game,im talking about the people who got banned with their chatlogs being only calling a teamate bad a troll or report calling at the end of the game,those are the only people im willing to defend.
> while being too harsh on players with inflamatory behavior To the contrary. League of Legends community is widely considered among the most toxic in all gaming. I wish Riot weren't as lenient for flamers.
Trick2G69 (EUNE)
: what makes a hardcore gamer what he is except the amount of time he invests in the game is also his competitive nature most profesional and wannabe profesional players want to be critised in the game and want to get feedback from their teams,which is something riot clearly forbids,calling someone else a bad player is considered by riot verbaly abusive and bannable.
> [{quoted}](name=Trick2G69,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8VaHEZlG,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-01-06T19:24:46.961+0000) > > what makes a hardcore gamer what he is except the amount of time he invests in the game is also his competitive nature most profesional and wannabe profesional players want to be critised in the game and want to get feedback from their teams,which is something riot clearly forbids,calling someone else a bad player is considered by riot verbaly abusive and bannable. I would greatly appreciate if people pointed out what I did wrong in my games. But that never happens. Unless I made a super obvious mistake and I'm perfectly aware of it. Yes, then all the captains are very eager to say where I failed. Other than that, people call me bad, tell me I suck, that I should sell skin etc. etc. And, of course, blame me for their own mistakes. Not only it tilts me, it's utterly counterproductive. I can't make any conclusions how to improve my game from that. You seem like a typical toxic player who just wants excuses to vent their frustration and blame their teammates without being punished.
Trick2G69 (EUNE)
: League Of Legends,A Game For Hardcore Gamers?
League of Legends is a game for masochists.
Líe (EUW)
: i've literally never seen anyone join a game with the intention to ruin it. i have, however seen people in game that after performing bad or getting flamed by others, decided to intentionally do bad. but they never enter the game with meaning to ruin fun
> [{quoted}](name=Líe,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a2vVk3VB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-06T16:15:17.392+0000) > > i've literally never seen anyone join a game with the intention to ruin it. I've seen it, but it's indeed very rare. People don't even realize that they incite such behaviour by further tilting a person who's doing badly. If someone is 0/4 and all they read in chat is how bad they are, they should "sell skin" etc., chances are they'll just stop caring about winning at all.
: There's Draft pick lol.
Uberfrag (EUW)
: You ask anybody that has climbed (any elo booster) and he will tell you that team play, split pushes, dragon steals etc has hardly anything to do with it. Those advanced pre planned tactics only really come into play at super high elo like challenger. It's literally always about the solo play in league, why do you think you can buy elo boosts to almost any league you want? It's because good players are confident they can go into lane and literally smash the player opposite them and then go on to carry the game on their own. That's why they can offer things like 20 game win streaks etc. If you want to climb in league, you need to always improve your own game, carry everybody else and NEVER rely on other people to help you get there.
That doesn't mean you can just ignore baron, dragon, towers, and never teamwork. You can't win the game on your own, no matter how good you are. So many people have this "carry" mentality - only caring about KDA, chasing kills around the jungle forever. And when they inevitably get caught doing so, and throw the game, they usually cry "omg can't carry this team".
drymonkey (EUW)
: what is the most toxic champion
I have a few candidates: {{champion:53}} - one misstep and you're dead. Not only he grabs you, then he knocks you up, then silences you. You can't even flash away because of the perma cc. It's just disgusting. {{champion:86}} - super annoying to play against. Huge damage, a lot of tankiness. In his rework they took away some of that tankiness, but gave him even more damage. Can't fight him, can't run away from him. {{champion:39}} - similar to Garen. She wrecks your face while tanking 50 turret shots. {{champion:99}} - annoying, really hard to dodge poke. Super short cooldown on her ult, which is long-ranged and deals a shitton of damage. She can proc thunderlord's with just one spell + auto. And if she lands her Q on you, you're dead or near-dedad. {{champion:107}} - I don't think I need to explain this one {{champion:35}} - invisibility can't be countered nowadays. He deals disgusting amounts of damage while being able to juke you forever. {{champion:29}} - ranged assassin. So twice as much annoying as regular assassins. {{champion:67}} - another ranged assassin. This one also has stealth which, as I mention, has no counters now. {{champion:45}} - if you're squishy, the only counterplay is not getting close to him. Ever.
Icemarch (EUNE)
: I am DONE need help or something
I have 400k mastery points on {{champion:127}} and the best I did was a quadra in a normal game. I can't even recall the last time I got a tripple kill in ranked.
Overused2 (EUNE)
: Probably the best pun ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYU_eDMr4xE
: Why is the word ''Satan'' filtered ?
Because his {{champion:17}} name shall not be spoken!
DELDE115 (EUW)
: So let me guess, you are capable of buying the ugliest splash art (most of them being the chinese splashes) just to give us a heart attack?! How dare you!!! http://i.imgur.com/zBc5mCI.gif
I got Mundo Mundo from a reroll today. I might as well start playing Mundo to tilt people with it.
dennisje (EUW)
: There are guns tho.
One is barely visible somewhere in the back, the other one hardly resembles a gun (it doesn't even have a trigger), and he's not even holding them.
: Kids will just always complain. The game is actually less snowbally than it ones was. Back in the early seasons a champion like Zed could 1v5 topping the damage charts while rengar could oneshot someone in 0.1 seconds (not 0.5 with fully stacks & items like it's now). Good time, good time The gates to ballance aren't always that easy. You still want to see penta's in the game but you still want to have a fair 1v1 fight or 2v1 fight even when they are fed. The only solution is to force kits like this in order to make it capable of ballancing these two elements out.
> [{quoted}](name=CoolKnightST,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dYEWdkXp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-01-04T10:33:18.713+0000) > > rengar could oneshot someone in 0.1 seconds (not 0.5) Wow, that's a huge relief. Now I have the time to use flash and die anway, because even if I flash out of melee range I still get hit by an autoattack - that's how this incredible game works.
Rismosch (EUW)
: The meaning of META
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dYEWdkXp,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-01-04T00:53:56.561+0000) > > For those who don't know, META means "Most Efficient Tactic Available" That's actually a backronym. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta (in LoL's and many other games' case it's just shortened "metagame")
DELDE115 (EUW)
: [NEW SPLASH ARTS!] Heartseeker Lucian, Heartseeker Quinn, Warring Kingdoms Garen
Lucian's sucks. He doesn't even have guns in the splash art. Quinn is hot. Garen is ok.
: Everyone can see you match history. Just wanted to let you know. http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1601678733/40812270?tab=overview
Allosen (EUW)
: > Lovepet: Im an autistic racist retard.
Lovepet (EUW)
: Explain this to me
There was some passive-aggressive stuff like "its a human thing where your brain is not fully developed", but I don't think that's enough for a chat restriction. I'd say a warning would be more than sufficient.
GLurch (EUW)
: Yes, it's a way of insulting someone. But it's a false insult. Kids aren't more toxic, so this word essentially has no effect and I want people to be aware of that fact. It's a false cliche.
It's rather meant to point out someone's immaturity.
Wilkatis LV (EUNE)
: Point of this post?
The point of this post is that cancer research needs more donations.
BucZOtwocka (EUNE)
: we have lost
BucZOtwocka (EUNE)
: I have queued up into a team that i only thought existed in legends
I imagine they spammed mastery emotes until the game crashed
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Because this is a competetive game
Ironically, by being so "competitive" flamers shoot themselves in the foot by tilting their teammates.
Undine (EUW)
: Competitive means there's going to be pressure, and that leads to frustration, frustration becomes hate, hate makes you become Darth Vader, a flaming Darth Vader. _ "Luke, you suck!" "Omfg, my generals are sh*t! l2 win against this rebel sc*m, retards!" "your mom was better than you at firing"_ Rebels got only 2 weapons against this atrocious enemy, Reports and Mute, but sometimes...this isn't enough, because, The flaming Darth Vader got pings as secret weapon, which rebels still cannot protect themselves from, but not all hope is lost... Nope, i'm joking, all hope IS lost. yasuo Darth Vader mains, Riven, Fizz, lee sins and so on. save yourselves.
"_I am your father (i.e. I f***ed your mom)_"
Kurotsu (EUW)
: I usually start off a game with a league joke
> [{quoted}](name=Kurotsu,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=OGyrjlEL,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-01-01T19:48:29.172+0000) > > -100 people followed Singed on Twitter. They all died. I actually loled at this one
Wilkatis LV (EUNE)
: If she understands it - she's the one
Even if she understands it, she'll still pepper spray you
MadWifeHR (EUW)
: Why is C9 'Meteos' not getting punished?
Cba to watch the entire video, but I didn't see any trolling or intentional feeding there.
: As a Yasuo main with 300k points, I HATE HIM
I'd prefer 9 Yasuos in every game, than one Veigar.
: FInally someone who remembers the Dark Ages of League, when two or more people would scream for a role then copy/paste the entire chat to prove who called it first. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
It's stil like that if you want to play normals on EUNE...
: ok, when rito makes it fair to play support in ranked. For now you just cant climb out of bronze as a support
> [{quoted}](name=itjustbegun,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=lp5AQpYG,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-01-01T07:51:43.827+0000) > > For now you just cant climb out of bronze as a support I can bet you $100 it's false.
BlueStr (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AI RealSuperSand,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=LHJaAbTv,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-12-31T18:20:21.749+0000) > > nobody does that anyway, so there's no problem. i do {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Nobody pays attention to that anyway, so there's still no problem.
Show more

Trias000

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion