Marowak (EUNE)
: Shen's ultimate was good, and it was zyra aswell lol, wrote wrong :)
I'm not an expert, but I imagine "protect the carry comp" more as something like {{champion:67}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:427}}
: ARURF- Why i hate it
> [{quoted}](name=Deadsplicer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2hhZX5Mk,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-02-25T14:18:11.620+0000) > > What should i do with a Rek'sai Build AP. > Gangplank https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ex7euRwMLU > Singed. Build movement speed and just trolololo through their base. tl;dr: just %%%% around and don't care about the outcome
Marowak (EUNE)
: I did play against a "protect the adc" team comp, with shen, ivern, syndra, varus and syndra. Is this a good comp or are there any changes to make here?
Where's the "protect the adc" part other than Ivern's shield?
Marowak (EUNE)
: Best possible Team Comp
{{item:3814}} top {{item:3814}} jungle {{item:3814}} mid {{item:3814}} adc {{item:3814}} supp
: HODOR.
%%%% me sideways. I was 17 minutes late...
: RP contest ^.^ Best nickname
Hodor Edit: Too late :(
: too bad, it is sometimes real, and lower elos as well as mid elos are messed up. Ever seen an Ashe with 20 cs a 10min in gold elo?(enemy Jhin with 95 btw). Some games are really good and / or easy, some are hard. It's a pendulum.
> [{quoted}](name=SMURF HENEKTON,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Hxi0yWsU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-02-22T21:25:32.681+0000) > > Some games are really good and / or easy, some are hard. You hit the point here. Elo hell would exist if all games were hard. But that's not the case. Not in the longrun.
: That feeling when...
That did not happen. She went 0/9, ragequit, and blamed the jungler.
House x33 (EUW)
: Some one got his arse kicked by quinn. > [{quoted}](name=M411Solstormer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E0caZaOz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-19T18:32:57.106+0000) > > rofl, my friend has been abusing quinn, you have no chance vs her, she stuns you for a split second and then os you Shut her down early.... If you had no chance vs her she would have 70+% win rate..
> [{quoted}](name=House x33,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E0caZaOz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-19T18:37:25.910+0000) > > Shut her down early.... If you had no chance vs her she would have 70+% win rate.. Instead she has mere 54.5%. No big deal.
HoneHaki (EUW)
: The very concept of lethality is broken. When you think about it, the concept of "scaling armor pen" is basically a way of saying : "if i can kill you once, you will never be able to 1v1 me again the whole game." I really don't know what riot tries to do, but seriously they keep breaking the game again and again. At the moment, it's not so much a lucky dip, but more a "do you have more lethality champs than the ennemy team ? Yes = win, No = Loose" Worst part is, they are doing NOTHING on the PBE to fix that.
> [{quoted}](name=HoneHaki,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E0caZaOz,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-02-19T21:47:30.281+0000) > > The very concept of lethality is broken. > > When you think about it, the concept of "scaling armor pen" is basically a way of saying : "if i can kill you once, you will never be able to 1v1 me again the whole game." It scales with the target's level, so it's probably healthier than flat armor pen. But the problem is that you can build a shitton of lethality without compromising your AD, because Lethality items have a lot of both (it's like Infinity Edge gave attack speed as well), and they are overloaded on top of that - tons of movement speed, very strong passives or actives.
VEELEN (EUNE)
: ***
That's not teleport, that's Yo Mama's Ghostblade.
: How to conclude warwick rework in 2 songs.
ARE YOU %%%%ING TELLING ME THERE IS A REMASTERED VERSION OF DUCK TALES?!! http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/3/3f/Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
: Blocked my self
> [{quoted}](name=Flachzange,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=bxHI88gq,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-02-19T09:08:42.653+0000) > i cant see my friends and cant write msg in channels There are channels in the new client?
Shélton (EUW)
: Lethality walks into a bar....
I was expecting this: Lethality walks into a bar. It asks the bartender: -Where's the counter? -There is none.
Circe (EUNE)
: Haha I wanted to make a comic where my 4 teammates are chasing kills in jungle while I (as support) push lanes. Solo. They are often laughing at me because I don't have much dmg and still I'm trying to push all that minions... But they don't see that it's me who destroyed most of the towers and even sometimes inhibitors while they were playing with enemy. I still don't understand why some people think kills are the most important thing in this game. Especially when there are games where Trynda having 1/1/1 practically won solo game because of pushing. But well.. you are 15/10 and you are the real king and carry, because of kills... :P
> [{quoted}](name=Circe,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LKNsm4hs,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-02-18T17:09:22.974+0000) > > But well.. you are 15/10 and you are the real king and carry, because of kills... :P Yup. And then they come to the borads and cry "I'm so good, I always have great KDA, but I lose because of noobs. %%%%ing elo hell."
: Current state of low elo games is horrible...
> [{quoted}](name=supercarryteemo,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fjL9W7wh,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-02-17T16:48:48.234+0000) > > When I played this game 3 years ago, queue times were much longer (10-20min) You mean teambuilder, right? No other queue was that long.
House x33 (EUW)
: Why would you need a second player to test combos ?
Because you might want to practice against a moving target, against a certain behaviour (e.g. hitting Gangplank barrels with the right timing when the enemy is autoattacking them), or simply practice reacting to some combos.
DJ Buki (EUNE)
: Because people will probably start using it as a 1v1 competition. Insta xp and gold for lvl 18 and items
: Why do some abilities finish the cast after champion death and some not? Why did Riot decide so?
Sirrever (EUW)
: I'm so frustrated
How long has it been like that? Because it if just a few games it's not a big deal. Just some bad luck that will go away sooner or later.
TeeTohr (EUW)
: How did Vday go ?
{{champion:35}} forever a clone
: Mute, Reason or Engage?
I tried to reason with them, it never works. The rage clouds whatever tiny bits of intelligence and logical thinking they might have in their brains. Sometimes I lost my nerve and flamed them back. It made me even more pissed off. Mute is the only option.
Rich (EUW)
: 120AD + 15 Lethality + 25% ArPen at max stacks? x_x
> [{quoted}](name=Rich,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BHF5E9L5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-15T14:19:43.609+0000) > > 120AD + 15 Lethality + 25% ArPen at max stacks? x_x https://media.giphy.com/media/12XMGIWtrHBl5e/giphy.gif
: Bring back sword of the occult please
Only after they nerf lethality to the ground. Otherwise this game will become unplayable to anyone but Talon, Kha'Zix, Rengar, and Jhin players.
: I dont know what champion youre playing. If you are picking something like Janna it might not be as bad but it is still a decent risk. When i saw it to begin with i just assumed that youd nearly die to tower, but that might not be the case. Anyway, lastly i doubt that has anything to do with your teamates getting firstblood the majority of the games, thats just good luck/randomness unless it happens in your lane.
Dying to the tower wouldn't actually be bad. The death timer is extremely short, so it wouldn't even affect you.
pieps (EUW)
: A Diamond support player's thoughts on Bronze mentality / 10 things I noticed playing in Bronze
.11. Silver people (same stuff as bronze) will call you a noob if you don't 1v1 them but instead kill them with the help from a teammate. At the same time they will blame their jungler for not helping them 2v1.
Rokąs (EUW)
: Question about Ranked.
Probably very few people played it and queue times were super long.
: Nid ain't there because she is a transforming champion... only her cat form can be classed as an assassin, her human form is an artillery mage... and having someone with that level of poke against a team of all melee champions tends to cause issues (see ARAM).
Her poke is laughably easy to dodge. And hitting it against a super mobile team of assassins would be a miracle.
Vixen 7 (EUW)
: I once trusted a Thresh player. I took the lantern, and he pulled me into an unwarded bush where 4 people were waiting. I actually found that a bit funny, and all was good. Then I took that same Thresh's lantern again, and he pulled me into an Orianna ult. Since then I have lantern trust issues.
Do you want to talk about it?
Rioter Comments
: Can we have a not happy themed Ivern-Skin? What is your idea?
Lumberjack Ivern* He cuts down trees He skips and jumps He likes to press wild flowers He puts on women's clothing and hangs around in bars *so essentially a murderer
wingzerzzz (EUNE)
: while dashing with his q cc is applied after the dash but im not sure for knockups :/
The description of his Q says he's immune to displacements.
: Champ select chat isnt scrolling down by itself
Yup. But this belongs here: http://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-reports-eu
: A lot of people in high elo dodge if they get filled, you lose less lp from dodging than from losing a game.
Then it should be changed. At least if someone dodges multiple times. Although since autofill doesn't automatically mean a loss, I'm not sure it's even worth to dodge. On average you might actually lose more LP by dodging because of that.
Wen294 (EUW)
: I've never had problems with autofill in my life. I queue as primary support secondary fill.
> [{quoted}](name=Wen294,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=80L8ton8,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-01-28T14:02:01.019+0000) > > I've never had problems with autofill in my life. I wonder why https://patcegan.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/pondering-guy.jpg?w=900
PCE Cake (EUNE)
: A Complaint
https://i.imgflip.com/1iip6g.jpg
sander599 (EUW)
: Is autofill really that bad?
Draft pick with autofill is the best option from all that we've had so far. Which is why Rito sucks for removing normal draft on EUNE.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Typical Yasuo player. Good thing his ass got beaten.
He didn't flash his emote, though. That's weird.
NwmCo (EUNE)
: This is why you should never BM
: see thats the problem .with this comunity instead of each player improving himself they need a mommys shoulder where to cry to ! been there done that ! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Are you talking to me?
Mas17 (EUW)
: You put your Q and W both on cd, missing the dagger slash, already had flash on cd, then stepped back towards him when he had hit you with 1 stack of his passive, without allied minions nearby to shunpo to so overall no escape, on top of being 1 level and 1 kill under.
: Increased Jungle invasion with the new patch
Rioter Comments
Rokąs (EUW)
: Nope, challenger players started to look for alternatives when it came to the lack of power in bot lane, so they played something that can push down a tower easily and also do a lot of damage, therefore ziggs was played.
Yet, they still play ADCs. If ADCs were as shit as people make them to be, they wouldn't be played at all.
C9 LynX (EUNE)
: another "adc in 2k17"
ADCs are still valid. It's just that mages can also be played in botlane nowadays, so people typically went apeshit and started exaggerating how ADCs are useless now because Ziggs can replace them.
Biuvoc (EUW)
: Why people flame jungler all time
People refuse to take responsibility for their own actions. It happens in real life all the time - they shift the responsibility to the government, public services, basically everyone around. So LoL is no different. When something goes wrong, somebody must be responsible. Jungler is just the closest one, because he's supposed to help the laners. Unless you're in the botlane - then your lane partner becomes the easiest scapegoat.
: It is obvious that I said it assuming OP is a good player. If not, then it is just a standard wood division game. And by your answer, it is obvious that you are one of "i'm high elo, so I can get into low elo player threads and post anti-arguments all day" people. How about you stay away from here?
I'm in silver.
GPet (EUW)
: But I'll still try to be nice, it's not like I changed much I think. :c
One cannot become a Yasuo main without spamming his mastery emote and typing "rekt" every time he kills someone.
GPet (EUW)
: I'll be the best Yasuo! \o/
FckPolice02 (EUNE)
: REMOVE REWORK OR NERF YASUO PLEASE IM TIRED DUDE!!!
And he has 200% playrate in blind pick...
Show more

Trias000

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion