Kog'Maw PBE changes

Surrender at 20
( With the release of patch 6.20 to live on October 5th, we started the new 6.21 PBE cycle. ) Previous PBE Cycles in 2016 Below you will find a comprehensive list of new content, balance changes, and whatever else is included in the current PBE cycle!
I as one of the 5 Kog'Maw mains in the world want to use this..whatever feedback thing to complain about the current changes about my favorite champ on the PBE. The following is what they are changing. Living Artillery (R) Mana cost lowered to 40 at all ranks from 50. Mana cost increase for subsequent shots also lowered to 40 from 50. Time for mana increase for subsequent shots lowered to 8 seconds from 10 seconds. [new effect] Now does damage based on enemies missing health, from base up to 150% damage. Enemies below 40% still take extra (double base minimum) damage. Damage changed: NEW: Base: 100/140/180 (65% bonus AD)(25% AP) 100/140/180 (65% bonus AD)(25% AP) Base damage increased up to 150% based on missing health - 150/210/270 (97.5% bonus AD)(+37.5% AP) Damage to enemies below 40% health is double minimum base - 200/280/360 (130% bonus AD)(+50% AP) OLD: Base -70/110/150 (+65% bonus AD)(+25%AP) to enemies above 50% Damage to enemies between 25% & 50% - 140/220/300 (+130% bonus AD)(+50% AP) Damage to enemies below 25%[240/330/540 (+195% AD)(+75% AP) And this is my problem: This takes a huge part of his current idendity (mainly for ap, but also in parts for ad) because the extreme good executes for low-health enemies is going to be taken away. Instead the basedamage is increased what is in my eyes no really good mechanic because it makes Kog easier but weaker. The manacost reduce is good and fine and stuff, but I as AP Kog'Maw main am convinced to a 100% that this change would make him more like a xerath in worse than the current design. Thats to be honest nothing good at all. For AD: also his strenght was to make people die easy when they want to get out because they are losing the fight. The sole point for this change is that he can have more tri-procs with the lower manacost. Thats it. So I ask you to please not do that change. Sincerely daBearSky (just in case u think I have no idea what is good for kogmaw this is my profile (on lolskill.net http://www.lolskill.net/summoner/EUW/daBearSky/summary)
Teilen
Wertung Neu
Zur chronologischen Ansicht wechseln
Melden als:
Offensiv Spam Belästigung Falsches Forum
Abbrechen