Beta Client Suggestions & Complaints (Let us gather all suggestions in one place)

_**Hey everyone.**_ {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} I thought it would be easier if we all gathered our suggestions in a single thread, so it would be easier for us and riot to check up on and discuss. This way we can also upvote the biggest issues and see what everyone really wants. My current list of suggestions: **1)** _**The friends list:**_ Why are we no longer allowed to minimize this? Not only does it annoy the eye, but I can imagine some streamers (including myself) might find this change very annoying. Not only will you get spammed with friend requests as usual, but now they can target all your poor friends who has no idea what the hell is going on. **2)** _**The chat system:**_ The new chat system is now the opposite of the new friend list, easy to hide, almost so easy that people don't even realise they are getting messages? I have seen a few complaints on the forum and heard multiple from my friends, that they didn't see they got a message and that they are annoyed by how the chat system works. I like the fact that you can now have all chats in one place, but if people don't notice they are getting pm's, we might need a new alert button/stronger sound or something else, any ideas? Maybe we could impliment a settings function for the chat, making it up to the individual on where to place the window/option to revert to the old chat system or a third option. **3) ** **_Window Size on League Client:_** This is one is pretty self explanatory. Resizing the client was an option before, now it isn't. (except for set scales in the option menu). This would be fine in my honest opinion, except for the amount of options currently. I have these 3 - 1280x720 - 1600x900 & 1024x576. Where as my GF has more options scaling up to 1920x1080, even though we have the exact same size monitor? That's it for now. I will probably add more later - feel free to leave your suggestions or comments below, you can argument for and against eachother so we can have a decent discussion about these things! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel