I can't even begin to get my head around the insane amount of bugs crawling in the game currently, which are negatively impacting **EVERYONE'S** games in _multiple_ ways. Let's have a look at some of them shall we?
**A few notable bugs:**
- Extreme FPS drops since 9.13 (I personally usually play on 60FPS but have been dropping to 1FPS recently, and I'm not kidding)
- Champion select disconnecting and causing your team to remake the game even though you left the client
- Critical error loading into the game, getting a black screen and unable to connect to the game even after it's over, essentially being held hostage in the reconnect screen for seeming eternity
- Yasuo windwall just flat out not working
- All chat failing to send messages randomly
- Runes failing to correctly save and instead switch to default inspiration rune
- Client bugs in general (like being scammed out of RP? XD)
- TFT bugs
And these are just a crack in the surface compared to how many are laying underneath all that spaghetti code.
The game is bona fide **UNPLAYABLE** and I'm not exaggerating. I've personally experienced most of these and just yesterday had 4 remake games in a row, then a 5th being me. TFT has introduced so many bugs into the game and Riot won't even address it and just continue to milk the cash cow.
Riot aren't giving any sort of clarity on the situation which is really dissapointing but I think that's what we've come to expect from them, just general incompetence but at least we have more prestige skins!!!
TL;DR REVERT TO SEASON 5 OR SOMETHING THE GAME IS UNPLAYABLE SINCE YOU ADDED TFT