This client is literally fucking garbage

So i decided to play a ranked game today and as soon as i got into the game i couldn't use my spells, move, use shop or ping. It's impossible for me to understand how a company like Riot have such a shitty ass client, like it's basically the worst experience about this game. I lost my ranked game, i lost my team's ranked game and i would love to know who the fuck is gonna give me my LP back. And your probably thinking "cmon dude its only one game it ain't that bad" well this fucking client and the people who designed this shit are fucking pathetic, it's full of bugs, from getting stuck in loading screen to bugsplats and the random crashes.I love this game i really do and i really apreciate what Riot is doing but this goddamn client is making me pull my hair out of my head like i don't know who were the retards that made this shit but i really hope they are fired by now. It's so goddamn frustrating getting stuck in loading screen and then not being able to reconnect for 30 years. I know they are making a new client and i hope it doesn't suck just as bad as this one does.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel