[9.23] - No assist even though damage and CC was applied

9-23_EUW1-4306444995_01
Check out this video on Streamable using your phone, tablet or desktop.
Server: EUW Match Details: [https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4306444995/299016?tab=overview](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4306444995/299016?tab=overview) Type of Bug: in-game Details: As can be seen in this clip Lee Sin used his ultimate, Dragon's Rage, to damage and knock back the enemy Yasuo enabling the kill. Yet he was not granted any assist for that kill even though it definitely happened in the 10 seconds time frame. I currently lack the resources to reproduce the bug yet I would assume that you could reproduce it like this: 1) Apply a knock back to a Yasuo with Champion A that does not deal enough damage to get through Yasuo's passive, Way of the Wanderer. 2) Kill Yasuo with Champion B within 10 seconds. No assist should be granted to Champion A. Since I've found a similar complaint about a Syndra using her Scatter the Weak to knock a Yasuo into the tower and the Yasuo being subsequently executed I assume that this is a problem with knock backs not being counted properly as CC for the purposes of granting assists. Should I find the opportunity to reproduce this bug, I will update this post. Edit 1: I was able to do these 2 quick tests with a friend: 1) Use Syndra's Scatter the Weak to knock Yasuo into the tower, he was executed and no kill was granted. 2) Use Thresh's Death Sentence to drag Yasuo into the tower, kill was granted to Thresh. Both of these abilities did not get through Yasuo's passive shield. This seems rather inconsistent to me. Edit 2: A few new tests done, as below but I thought I'd add it to the main thread: 1) Use Zilean's Time Warp to slow Yasuo. Yasuo walks into the tower. 0 Damage done by Zilean. Kill was granted to Zilean. So slow counts as a CC for the purposes of granting assists. 2) Use Ziggs's Satchel Charge to knock Yasuo into the tower. Weirdly enough kill was granted to Ziggs, I don't know why that's the case since this seems like a knock back, especially considering: 3) Use Vayne's Condemn to knock Yasuo into the tower while not stunning him. Yasuo was executed, no kill participation granted. That's what I mean with inconsistencies.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel