Ctrl/Shift lock bug

This bug is annoying me for the last year or so, and killing me the last few months. In about 1/3 or 1/4 of games, after 10ish minutes ingame, usually playing aram, shift or ctrl seems to lock or something. I think it happens often when I level skills with ctrl or when chatting, but I can't put my finger on what it is actually that I'm doing that's causing this. Mouseclick is restricted to attackmove (suiciding in every fight), skills can't be leveled, items can't be bought, chat automatically opens in all-chat and caps is on. I have the same issues after alttabbing, even a mouseclick does not act normal in my browser, and the only solution is a full pc restart. I tried mashing all kinds of buttons and combinations based on what info I could find on the internets, but no success. Just did another clean reinstall and it only seems to get worse, happening almost every game instead of 1 in 4. And what's even more fun, reloading the game takes another 2 or 3 tries before it actually loads correctly, this is only happening since a week or so. The game is usually decided if/when I manage to return, and obviously not in my (team's) favor. Anyone got a solution for this? Or even a suggestion? Uninstalling without reinstalling seems to be the best fix buuuut...
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel