Game does not start - Answer of Support

As a lot of you have one of the todays major bugs, i wanted to share the answer i got from support. (The bugs i mean are the Reconnct-Loop, the Game not loading, and the bugged eternal unjustified Leaverbuster) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey there, [censored] here from the Tech Team @ Player Support. We are sending this message since you contacted us regarding the current server issues on the Europe West Server that involve games not finishing, not starting or not being able to reconnect. So, if you are still stuck into a game, you experience what we refer to as a "ghost game". This happens when the game server you were playing on fails to communicate the game-end message to the client. This issue holds the account in limbo and you may not be able to play until it's released. In this case, you'll need to wait until the account has been released from the "limbo" is in. I know how annoying it can be to try to play a game, only to get blocked like this but do not fret, our team is working hard to get it fixed as soon as possible. You can find any updates about this issue on our Server Status page. In case you’ve lost LP, unfortunately our system does not allow modification of leaves, losses, or League points so we can’t bring those points that have been lost while the issue was ongoing. We will however remove all LeaverBuster punishments off accounts that have been affected by this network problem, so if you've received one, please let us know and we'll lift it. :^) Sorry for all the inconvenience this server issue have caused and thanks a lot for taking time out of your day to reach out to us. _ Last thing I wanted to mention is, due to the fact that we've received a lot of tickets regarding these issues in a very short amount of time, this is a pre-written response. We wanted to reach out to you as fast as possible in order to clarify exactly what had happened as soon as possible. If I failed to address your concerns or you have any other questions, please reply to this message and we'll get back to you ASAP!_ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hope, this helps some of you. And i hope, i get the tokens compensated, that i couldnt farm today (via event-pass). Stay tuned, for an all new episode of ... "Merry Bug-Mass - a LoL-Story" {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} EDIT: Just as additional information: I am in this so called "limbo" since over 10 hours.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel