Dear Riot, I have had this problem for a few weeks now and I said to myself: "just wait until the next patch, the problem will be gone". But sadly we entered 7.18 and nothing has happened.
- I start League of Legends
- Get into the login screen
- Enter my Acc data
- Client opens and a message pops up: "Trying to reconnect..."
- This can take 2-5 minutes and the window closes (im connected) OR take 10+ mins and says : "Exit now", which closes the client and I can start from the beginning
- When it suddenly connects there are no further problems whatsoever. Stable ping at 22, no lags ever.
***It is NOT my internet connection. 100%. Checked everything out and it is more than fine.***
This started with patch 7.16 and it is extremely annoying. I have seen that many other Mac users got this problem. I am sure this can not be that hard to fix.