Riot Games MUST change the ranking system.

First of all to get my point across for those who for some reason are not familiar with the op.gg system of performance evaluation, here are the explanation: **What is OP Score?** A rating system that measures a users performance within a game by combining stats related to role, laning phase, kills / deaths / damage / wards / damage to objectives etc. **Best Player Selection** MVP - The summoner that performed the best in the match. ACE - Best losing player, the summoner that performed the best for the losing team. Now with this out of the way, you can observe the screenshot and tell me that the ranking system is working as intended? In short - this is absolute BS that is going on with the ranking system in general and how each player are being ''judged'' by their performance. I'm not using op.gg to polish my ego, but this site clearly shows a good way on how to properly judge individual player and their impact to the game. This screenshot is pure example of how unjust the system as a whole is and punishes very good players for having bad teammates and bad luck with such matchmaking in general. For those who still don't get it - I have had peak performance in EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. that you see in the screenshot. Absolute majority of them have still been losses despite my best efforts to carry my dead weight of a team. I tried swapping roles - same story. Not to mention that I went from Silver in the last season to Iron 2 after this years placements. There is a meme about ''my team holds me back" while Yasuo main goes 0/10/0. But in my scenario it LITERALLY means that my team holds me back! This system is so broken that it's hard to comprehend. I SHOULD NOT be diamond level player to be able to move from Iron to Bronze/silver. If I wanted to reach silver, I should be as good or slightly better than the league I'm going for. **TL;DR** Riot Games, you need to change the ranking system as a whole, meaning that players (similarly as in op.gg) are being judged by their performance INDIVIDUALLY FIRST. **How would it work? ** Very simple actually! Imagine playing a ranked game and losing that game (I know, hard to imagine). Instead of having 15 LP removed from your rating, you lose only 5 or maybe not at all! Depending on your individual performance. If you are deemed ''ACE'' you should barely lose any points or none at all for losing. Similar story if you are on the side of the winning team. If your team won, but your personal performance was simply horrendous, then your LP gain should be very minimal, maybe 2-5 LP. With this system every single player would really reach the rank they belong to and not being blessed or cursed by the stupid RNG factor that this ranking system implements. If a website like op.gg are able to implement system that can track your progress and impact on the game so precisely then I see no problem why the same system cannot be the main ranking system of Riot Games. How long we have to suffer because of this broken system?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel