The Harder , The Better (what are the hardest champs to master in league this season ?

Greetings and Well met {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}} as the title says , when u get better with a hard champ ur rewards will be much better than when u play with an click to kill 1 So i just wanted to know ur opinions 'bout what are the hardest champs to master in league (if u can tell me 5 from each lanes then i will you 1 ) for i believe ( in my point of view ) Top : {{champion:126}} , {{champion:114}} , {{champion:41}} , {{champion:98}} ,{{champion:157}} ? Mid : {{champion:13}} , {{champion:136}} , {{champion:69}} , {{champion:161}} ( skill shots plz ) , {{champion:163}} ({{champion:238}} Mains i see you ) Jungle : {{champion:56}} , {{champion:107}} , {{champion:113}} , {{champion:120}} , {{champion:64}} , {{champion:427}} ? Support ( my role ) : 1. Ofc {{champion:432}} , {{champion:412}} , {{champion:267}} , {{champion:44}} , {{champion:40}} That's what i think at least , and nope i dnt play adc AT ALL so what are your ideas guys hope we can hear ur opinions have a nice day and good luck in your rankeds {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel