Fiora...

So i think the new fiora is just absolutely ridiculous. I've been asking people for counters to her etc. and all i hear is the same thing people always say: hard cc will counter her blahblah. Yeah sure it will, just like it counters 99% of all champs. But seriously, fiora is just a horrifying experience to play against in lane. I've tried many champs against her: gnar, gankplank etc... and it usually ends in pain for me. Her base damage and dmg from the abilities is just ridiculous and after she gets a tiamat/hydra its over. You wont catch her since she can now use her dash as an escape too, and late game the cooldown is ridiculously low (3-1.5 seconds) if she hits you with it, so combined with her slows you wont be getting away from her. She also has true damage and some sustain in lane, and gets a FUCKING JANNA ULT from her own ult, which also deals nice true damage and melts tanks pretty fast. And back to the cc part, think you'll stun her? Nope, riposte and you get stunned instead. AAND you're dead...
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel