Muramana is Annoying (+Solution)

Hello Hello please show you support and love and lets make a change ^_^ {{item:3042}} {{item:3043}} {{item:3042}} {{item:3043}} Well then lets dig into it, The current Muramana says: "consume 3% of current Mana to deal bonus physical damage equal to twice the amount of Mana consumed." Now let me explain why it is a bit frustrating to play with, i was playing Jayce and had 2000 max mana (3%x2 is 120 damage) its all fun and bananas but the problem begins when you use your mana, Because remember! its "CURRENT MANA"!, once you are not at max mana the damage this passive provides is reduced more and more the less mana you have. its too complicated to calculate it over and over for each mana situation. calculating your damage is a crucial part in a team fight, an engage or just understanding your damage output or even just knowing it for the sheer knowledge. I HAVE THE ANSWER !!! And its an easy one to apply, i suggest to put a damage indicator (just like with Smite/Static/Deadman's/Etc.) on the item icon on the buffs bar. The damage will be dynamic, and you will see how much damage the Muramana passive provides at that given time. Rito Senpai please notice !. !. !. Yours Truly Epicbrain© . {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel