Rework Pantheon: Helmet off

r/leagueoflegends - Rework Pantheon: Helmet off
I would love a ctrl+5 interaction to take on/off pantheo's helmet on all skins (since in all skins his face is shown if I'm not wrong) just like Kai'sa has or blue rengar. Indeed those kind of interactions are cool since it's something small that makes the champ "more customizable" so IMO riot should add ctrl+5 interactions to most champs on most skins.
I would love a ctrl+5 interaction to take on/off pantheo's helmet on all skins (since in all skins his face is shown if I'm not wrong) just like Kai'sa has or blue rengar. Indeed those kind of interactions are cool since it's something small that makes the champ "more customizable" so IMO riot should add ctrl+5 interactions to most champs on most skins. So in conclusion if you want pantheon to be able to take helmet on/off, just like the post :D. _PS: Some people asks "then where will be the helmet at" and a guy came up with the idea to make it be on the belt, or just make it disappear if it's easier, ther's no real need of explanation about where is it, and if ther's a real need of an explanation then he's holding it witht the shield hand?_ **PS2: If you like the idea and you have a reddit account not only give this post a thumb up here but also there so there are more chances of riot seeing itand so making it :3**

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel