Alistar can spoil an ally's cover in a bush JUST BY STANDING?!

[I've just been told something surprising](https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/akademia-nowicjuszy/YtmZA2UG-czy-passive-alistara-albo-upy-wojenne-mogaa-daal-przeciwnikom-informacjao-e-kto-jest-w-krzakach?comment=000000000000): If Alistar's passive activates, the green mist animation is still displayed, visible to enemies, even if Alistar or his ally is standing in a bush! So if Alistar is sitting in a bush with his carry outside of bush... And minions are dying... Alistar's passive goes off and spoils Alistar's cover, right? Ouch, but not too bad: after all a champ can't be good at everything, Alistar can be especially bad at sitting in bushes. BUT! what if Alistar's carry is sitting in a bush! Alistar is outside of the bush, he doesn't fight minions, but minions are fighting minions and enemy minions are dying... So Alistar's passive goes off and the enemies see a green mist flying from Alistar to a bush. Ooops... So Alistar can spoil an ally's cover just by **_HAPPENING TO BE NEARBY_**?!?!?!?! Oops. That's... surprising for me, to say the least. Ah and btw: if both Alistar and his ally are sitting in a bush... I bet the enemies don't see a green mist flying from a bush to this same bush, do they? {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel