I Miss Being Bronze

FIRST! Don't get me wrong, I really want to climb and get better at the game, it's just wired that I thought the higher I go the better it gets and more fun and challenges i have... and me saying that I miss bronze doesn't mean I miss every division in bronze I just miss bronze 2/1 like everyone wanted to win everyone came to clime and heck even the trolls started to try harder when they felt like there gonna win but in silver 5/4 people simply don't give a shit, what makes matter 1000 times worse is that silver 4/5 is that most of the now players in ranked win 2 games witch isn't hard apparently there was this Sejuani that had 27 Cs/30min per game and 1/10 KDA won 3 games and will probably get silver 3 after she finishes her placements so good for her, I just don't want to deal with these people in my games... http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2817890237/223558494?tab=overview if your gonna tell me to "get good and carry scrub" belive me i've tryed and im still trying ther was this 1 game not too long ago that i had to win or i was gonna get demoted and i did it even i carryed the double gardian angle garen and i toled the miss fotune to do nothing but ult every team fight and she will get all the kills with 20 cs at 10 min and afk every 2 seconds i stole barons and i got A PENTA KILL !!! What do you Think ? {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel