Preseason 2016/2017 Questions

2017 Season Update - League of Legends
This year was Riot's 10-year anniversary-the perfect time to look back on our wins and losses, and to challenge ourselves to keep getting better at serving players.
Worries about the Preseason Update With the details of the preseason update going up, I find myself getting worried about what may be coming up in the update. this is my first time creating a discussion so forgive me and advise me if I do fumble along the way... what I would like to focus on specifically is this line: "With plants overlapping some (not all) Smite rewards, we’re streamlining things by removing Smite buffs (Smite will now heal you whenever you smite a large monster, no matter which one it is)." My first question is what do they mean by plants overlapping? Second is when they say they are removing smite buffs, do they mean all smite buffs, or just those for the Blue Sentinal and the Red Brambleback? I appreciate any feedback, and also apologise if this I posted this in the wrong forum and such, I looked but wasn't able to find any discussions about the preseason update relevant to this
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel