Hybrid Diana

I've been experimenting with a new Diana build they all involve getting {{item:3115}} and {{item:3124}} . Before Rageblade got its changes I always got Diana Nashor's Tooth because it synergies nicely with her passive and it gives her better sustained damage in between bursts. With the changes to Rageblade I thought it might be worth getting as it further compliments her passive. However when trying to build her this way she sacrifices the burst from her Q&R combo, so she lacks a lot of presence/threat early/early mid, but late game its really good. Build Usually goes {{item:3115}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3020}} Situational {{item:3146}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3001}} {{item:3027}} If Jungle {{item:1402}} / {{item:1403}} Just trying to get people's opinion because I'm unsure whats the best build path, if jungling Devour complements the attack speed portion and it is a strong item in general but it only only makes an impact until after you get Nashor's Tooth and Rageblade (i.e. lacking any presence till mid/late game), RuneGlaive complements Diana's kit which helps with her early to mid game. When laning I always rush Nashor's Tooth then get Rageblade but I'm sure if Hextech Gunblade is worth getting, its active is useful because you dont have to use your ult to catch an enemy also at this point your main source of damage is your AA so you can just land your ultimate straight off and use the active of your Hextech Gunblade as backup, the sustain it provides is noticeable but after getting both Nashor's Tooth Rageblade am I better off going down normal typical AP Diana build or is the Hextech Gunblade more worth while. What other items do you think are best for this build and how do you think it compares to the typical Diana build? I find that relying more on the AA means you need to be a little tanky (hence rylai's). I think this build is really good but it takes much longer for Diana to reach her power spike than it does for the normal build.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel