LBFBAF. In other words LeBlanc Fucking Broken As Fuck. Yes 2 times "FUCK"

Le Blanc has issues. Her concept was, is and always will be high burst damage, but in this season she is just god damn broken. How is it normal that on level 2 with 42 mr she can take 70% of your health with just one Q W and a thunder proc followed by an Auto Attack. Even brand doesnt do that much damage when his targets are ablaze at that level. And he is the highest burst mage in game. Or was anyways. (I dont have issues with brand against her, its just a comparrison) . Her damage output is ridiculously high at low levels and does not leave any options for counterplay since none of her abilities can be dodged. I think riot needs to reduce her early game damage to make it more balanced against other champions while keeping her late game potential. The damage she can deal at lower levels is insane compared to any other champion , whilst also chasing her is as pointless as chasing Singed since she can displace your ass without even trying. Considering that she is on the enemy team 80% of normal blind pick games on mid ( in my situations anyways) , that is just another way of saying that she is by far the most broken ap champion in the game at this very moment.This has been on my mind since season 6 started and I just recently got too annoyed by le blancs on mid and their early game dominance, and even bigger late game dominance that I had to make a post about it. Does anybody else agree with me on this?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel