Old Akali

Guys, i miss the old Akali I know the old Akali was very op. But i think the old Akali was better then the new one. Old and New Akali: -The old Q was better cause he had the 6-5 sec cooldown. The new Q has 2-1 sec cooldown, and is slowing enemies (and the dmg is kinda the same so thats why old Q was better) (+1 for old Akali, +1 for new Akali) - The old W was better cause he had the little teleport thing and it was a full circle where u could move around. The new W i don't like it cause he dont have the invulnerabilty from tower anyore, he don't have the teleport thing too. And is not a full circle anymore, so u have little space to move around. (+1 for old Akali) - The old E was nice cause you can clear the minions. The new E now u can run to someone. (+1 for old Akali) - The old R was much better cause it was usefull just to teleport to enemies/minons and was dealing dmg max 150 hp (if i remember right). The new R kinda sucks to be honest cause is dealing exaggerated dmg, and is stuning the enemies for a few sec. (+1 old Akali, +1 new Akali) Others: Old Akali needs lvl 6 to start the instakilling. The new Akali needs only lvl 3. (+1 for old Akali) So i prefer an Akali who can tp to enemies and not dealing dmg or runing with R, has more space to move around when she uses W, can clear minions with E, deal a lot of dmg every 6-5 sec with Q and who needs lvl 6 to start the instakilling. Not an Akali who can deal exaggerated dmg with R, has little space to move areoung when she uses W, can run with E, deal a lot of dmg every 2-1 sec with Q amd who needs lvl 3 to start the instakilling. SO, I AM HOPING THAT RIOT WILL REVERT THE OLD AKALI HOW THEY DID WITH THE RENGAR AND LEBLANC!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel