The rework policy should be abandoned

Hi Riot, I have been playing League for some years now. I am a casual player, sometimes I spend 10-20 hours a week, but mostly I can play 2-3 times a week for 2-3 hours. I have put a lot of time and effort in playing and learning. Learning the champs, learning the items. At one point I was thinking, yeah, I know the basic stuff, I know the building paths for my champs, I know the matchups. Then you made a rework. You reworked champs I knew well (Trundle, Karma, Cassio, Ryze, Shen, Taric, etc. pp., now Yorick). You reworked the items, so I had to learn them all AGAIN. For God's sake, you reworked the whole jungle! From one day to another I went from a decent jungler to not playing summoner's rift at all anymore. So, to cut it short: I hate (nearly) every single rework you did! and more: I don't get, why you do them. Things have to change? You introduce new champs. each of them introduces a new matchup for every other champ, new team comps, etc. You can tweak champs in strength, but why on earth kill an old champ and make a completely new one? Why not leave old Yorick, and introduce yet another champ, if you have to it at all? Well, all in all, I think you are putting off all casual gamers like me with this rework policy of yours. At the very least, please introduce some kind of Vintage Playmode asap where the champs stay the same, and people like me have a chance to grasp this mountainous amount of information and can - just play. Thank you.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel