Blitzcrank -_- Your resistance if futile.

**Blitzcrank's pull** (His Q) Thats what I'm here to say. Before any of you people start saying its difficult because you have no mana or its got a long cooldown, no it doesn't cost much because as you level it up the mana cost does not increase! So after he gets the forbidden idle (Part of Talisman) or any mana regen item it just becomes a minigame for you to dodge hooks with a zero error margin becuase if your pulled you either burn your flash or die. Another point is that the pull itself is unbalanced, Nautilus' grab is balanced as it pulls you halfway and also pulls himself towards you and also can be used as an escape for a pro nautilus player, same with Thresh he can choose to pull the target closer and then decide whether to throw himself into the fray or not. There should be a variety of supports with different abilities and utility to utilise, such as the heals that Sona, Soraka and Bard; or the shields that other have such as Janna and Lulu and then the CC of Leona , Thresh and naut but blitz is just there pulling you in laughing and mocking your resistance. **Riot I am begging you, I haven't even played this game for a full year yet and I'm just sick of the support role being destroyed by this broken as hell champ!** Anyone else agree with me (who aren't blitz mains that are going to say he's "balanced") How do you feel about his pull? Vote in the poll. > Soarburns Opinion: "Honestly this champion is just wrong, I mean sure low mana pool but seriously one pull and your dead." > ** Written by Bullets and Bliss, Edited and Formatted by Soarburn Written by Bullets and Bliss, Edited and Formatted by Soarburn Written by Bullets and Bliss, Edited and Formatted by Soarburn**
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel