Soraka nerf in 6.19

Its understandable that soraka needed balancing. but this patch nerf went well and beyond balancing. i had to switch to soraka, because my other main was deleted by what is called ''Balancing'' Lets look at the change. **'Starcall (Q): Damage decreased to 60/95/130/165/200 from 70/110/150/190/230 Astral Infusion (W): Cooldown increased to 8/6.5/5/3.5/2 from 4/3.5/3/2.5/2''** Soraka has 2 Playstyles either max Q or W.. okay so now both playstyles are nerfed out of the orbit. So atleast u would expect a E buff or Ult change..nope none.. Just a straight up nerf with no alternative builds. Again wot... 8 Second cooldown on heal ? 6 second cooldown at rank 2. 5 seconds at rank 3 ? this heal nerf is HUGE, its pretty much kills soraka, and its not just a Nerf.. basically its done as a champion in the dustbin with her. why cant champions just be balanced and not killed ? Most games end extremely fast now and are decided at 20 minutes. So how exactly is a 8-6 cooldown champion going to survive ? Answer is simple.. soraka has been deleted from summoner rift.. this isn't Balancing, its more like daylight murder. Another champion i mained has been "balanced'' to unviability.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel