[Patch 6.11] Ekko nerfs

http://i67.tinypic.com/mugx7r.jpg I know this might a bit late doing this topic, or too soon depending on how you see it, but I checked the PBE nerfs on Ekko, and.....well, they leave a lot to be desired. Here's what I am talking about. Z-Drive Resonance (Passive): Lock out on same target increased to 5 seconds from 3 seconds. Timewinder (Q): Outgoing damage AP ratio increased to .2 from .1 Damage after delay decreased to 40/65/90/115/140 from 60/85/110/135/160 Parallel Convergence (W): Stun duration reduced to 1.75 seconds from 2.25 seconds. Chronobreak (R): Base damage lowered to 150/300/450 from 200/350/500 AP ratio increased to 1.5 from 1.3 Ok, I kinda see what they are going about with this. They wanna nerf Tank Ekko, and buff Ap Ekko. But still, I have to say these don't look like to me they will do much to bring down Ekko a bit. I mean, Parallel Convergence? Who cares about that skill?It's so easy to avoid. I guess combined with other stuns, it can be a disaster, but that's just about it. Timewinder?The damage on that skill is already abysmal. I guess the nerf on Chronobreak is fine though. But the reason Top and jungle Ekko do so well is because he can stick like glue to his enemies, while still being able to tank, do damage, and survive. He rivals Udyr in mobility. Sometimes, he even surpasses him. What do you guys think?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel