Tank Azir _ What Your Oppinion?? Could This Work??

So, i was just goofing around on practice mode... And i came up with this idea... Tank Azir... No i didnt came up from nothing... Its because of his walking animation with Homegards... Looks So Sick... So i thought, hummm... Adding dead mans effect on top of this would look even more sick... So after that i said to myself... Humm Tank Azir?? Why could this work?? I mean, damage is not that bad... You still have atack speed and cdr... So could actually be a thing... And the best part, he is tanky, so you dont have to worry about diving and insecing the enemy team but dying right after if you make a little mistake... Well, the build is: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ VS A team without Burst: {{item:3115}} {{item:3006}} \\ {{item:3020}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3065}} More important stats imo (not 100% exact, depends on your runes/masteries, mine are full ap for early game): AP: 449 MR: 85 Armor: 120 CDR: 35 Attack Speed: 1.69 HP: 3.2k ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- VS heavy ad//ad assassins: {{item:3115}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3742}}{{item:3110}} Stats: AP: 314 MR: 55 Armor: 210 CDR: 45 Attack Speed: 1.47 HP: 3.2k ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- VS Heavy ap: {{item:3115}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3065}} then you choose between this 3 {{item:3001}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3091}} Stats: AP: 209 MR: 240 Armor: 100 CDR: 35 (without the cdr from abyssal) Attack Speed: 1.47 (up to 1.72) HP: 3k ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Personally, i think this can work... I mean, Azir as been out of the meta for quite some time... And the problem that i feel with him (probably because im not experienced Azir yet) is that if you get caught out, its really hard for you... Expecially if your Q or E are on cd... So some tankiness on him could help him... And with Tank reworks, tanks will probably be a thing again... So who knows, maybe this can work... What you guys think?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel