Senna being a support over adc.

First and foremost, i'm a main support. Secondly, I've gotten tired of the only tank or AP support choices you have over the years, I remember when ashe and misfortune were picked as support, that was really awesome, because i got to play something else. Sure Pyke came as a AD support, but he wasn't really my cup of tea. When i saw that you were gonna make the first marksman support i got super happy, but the thing is most people i've seen in PBE play her as a marksman.. That got me somewhat upset, because that means i have to fight my own adc about whom should get to play Senna.. I understand that it's often better for the game, having champions being able to work in multiple roles, but i would really want her to be focused mainly as a support. And please nerf her, i tend not to play op characters, that makes me feel less skilled, one of the reasons i didn't play pyke, because he felt super op and super cheesy. Many regards a happy lol player :) Ps, please bring dominion back.... Was my favorit mode, and 3 friends of mine stopped playing lol because you removed dominion.. How can you not see keeping dominion as profitable??? I'm truly sad about this, and so are my friends.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel