Wich Suport Do You Think Its The Best Choose??

Well, first of all im a "suport main", i used to play a lot of suport but then after my placements i said to myself "I cant stay in this elo" so i stopped playing suport until i got the elo i was last season... Now im starting to climb again as suport... I usually play {{champion:40}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:43}} wich are my 3 best suports... The thing is, i kinda wanted a new champion to this little pool... Since Blitz in low elo is banned sometimes, and karma or janna aren't really good choises if you are facing some suports... Well, now is where my question comes in... I own all this suports {{champion:12}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:44}} and some others that aren't really suports but can succesfully be played as one {{champion:1}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:61}} Well, as you can see, i dont really play too much tank suports, i kinda pref the ones that stay near the adc in the backline... The thing is, the current season is full of tanks, and i ask to my self... "Shouldnt be better if i picked a tank suport and started to practice him instead of just having Blitz??" But i dont really know how to choose... There are some suports that im kinda interested in... {{champion:201}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:432}} The one i kinda wanted the most is Braum, i played some games with him in the past, and his personality is so cool... He makes me feel like im actually helping the team, he makes me wanna save everyone and be the real hero... The thing is, he is not cheap :^) (Like none of the champions i want :( ) So, in order to not make a "dumb" decision... I want to hear other people's oppinion... What of this 6 champions do you guys think is the best option for the current meta??? What of all the champions i own do you think is the best option too?? (I dont care if the champion takes lots of skill or none of them... I wanted a champion that is fun to play, fits the meta and can carry games) Thank you all ;)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel