What have you done to Malzahar? Come on.

I played Malzahar since season 4, I had a 67% winrate over 100 matches with him this season. I'm a Malzahar main, and I am disappointed in the way his rework was done. First you made him too overpowered, now 50 nerfs later, he became a useless midlaner with a useless passive. Useless passive I say? Yes it's useless on mid-lane. First of all the cooldown is 30 seconds early game, you can literally poke it with whatever you want and it's down for the entirety of 30 seconds. And when it's up again you just poke it down again. It isn't hard for people like Zed/Katarina.. Basically every assassin Malzahar was made to fight against. ** The amount of Mana Malzahar has from level 1 to 5 only increases with 140. That's one W + E Combo extra guys.** **Call of the Void RANGE: 900 / 400 COST: 80 MANA COOLDOWN: 6** His Q, damage is considerably lowered, became a chain skill to refresh his Malefic Visions on an opponent, and to silence the enemy. Damage from this ability became garbage regardless of the stage the game was in. **Void Swarm RANGE: 450 COST: 80 MANA COOLDOWN: 20 / 19 / 18 / 17 / 16** His W. You spawn one voidling and that voidling will spawn another voidling when the first voidling killed its target. Seems cool right? Oh wait, the combo for these little pets to even kill a single minion costs 140 mana in total. With 465 mana at level 5, misusing this combo will drain your mana fast. Besides, the amount of damage this combo does on the enemy is neglectable. It only works if the enemy just leaves the Voidling to bite his ass, and trust me, most people kill the voidling in one or two hits when it nears them. **Malefic Visions RANGE: 650 COST: 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 MANA COOLDOWN: 15 / 13 / 11 / 9 / 7** His E. His beloved Space aids, the most important part of his old kit. Now they cracked the cooldown to 15 seconds early game. The damage of his E was always bad early game, it wasn't a good thing to spam as well. The problem lies at mid/late game. Now this is where the old Space Aids shined, it did damage. Tons of it. Now It basically is only useful to direct those mindless little pets of yours onto the opponent. The damage is pretty okay, but the old E was still more reliable when it came to finishing an opponent off, or even more importantly; to ZONE the enemy. Something you can barely now, in early game. **Nether Grasp RANGE: 700 COST: 100 MANA COOLDOWN: 120 / 100 / 80** His ult time is still the same at the whopping 2.5 second supress, but the damage has been ENTIRELY removed. They added the old Nullzone (Old W) And kept the max HP damage the same. Now listen, Malzahar now relies on his voidlings to do the damage for him, since his Q doesn't do anything anymore, his E damage is lower than before. And the biggest problem is, that with one measly voidling spawn, it will be hard to kill anything mid - late game. You need at least 2-3 voidlings to kill a player at your level, if we assume he farmed decently and perhaps bought a hexdrinker (Which all AD Assassins do). Is this impossible? No. However, Malzahar was supposedly a Primary mage and a secondary** assassin**. This means that his combo should do some considerable damage, WITHOUT Having to wait on voidlings to spawn from minions. You can barely kill anyone who surprises you in the jungle, because that one voidling is just not strong enough to finish them off, if they are your level and have some decent items. And besides Riot, wasn't he supposed to be Anti-Assassin? He can barely zone anything early game now because of high cooldowns, low mana pool compared to the costs of his early combos (Like his basic combo: E, W ). His Malefic Visions isn't strong enough to return part of his mana yet. And if he is caught off guard, your combo will not harm a fly. I know Riot is not going to revert anything like the stubborn people they are, but I just had to post this as a Malzahar main. It's just stupid to see how this rework simply made him another Mordekaiser. First you make him too strong, then you nerf him into the ground. {{champion:90}} : _'' [It is done](http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/d/d3/Malzahar.attack1.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20121126173754) '' _ I'm sure there will be tons of people who are going to disagree. I doubt they played the old Malzahar as often as I did, but please give your opinion a go. I believe that he will end up as the second Mordekaiser, a failed rework. Buff him and he is too strong, nerf him and he is too weak ( like now ) . His role was Anti-Assassin, not Cry-in-the-corner-while-your-manapool-gets-drained-because-you-gotta-zone-dat-zed-booty. GG.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel