Wtf is this game coming to?

Ive been playing this game since season 4 and i love it. Or rather loved it up till season 6 and then my interest in it slowly died down. The games pace changed completely and the game started putting massive emphasis on snowballing. Then (idk if it was just me but i didnt really feel a 'hard meta' back in season 4) the game started introducing this hard cap meta where if you didnt play what was meta at the time you were going to lose. regardless. Then with the introduction of the new runes we see a game where snowballing is the key goal, meta is final; you no longer play just what you want to because you will lose to the enemy team who has 99% of the time picked meta champs. Lets also not forget that the new runes are completely useless on some champs...like what is fiddle supposed to use here? From my perspective the games gone from a fun almost sand box type play style that allowed for customised runes to make things a little spicy like full move speed runes hecarim or something along those lines, a game that allowed for creative strategies that kept people on their feet and alway unsure of what to expect in their next math. To a game where we all know roughly who is going to be played, how they are going to be played and what the general strat of the enemy team is going to be and now its simply a matter of either reaching our strat first or denying theirs till we achieve ours and play the same god damn game over and over. Why has league changed the game to become so plain and predictable; i remember thinking 'god damn i wanna play that' when i used to see a godyr wannabe run circles around my team with their move speed runes and items. I remember there being farming junglers and ganking junglers and bi junglers. now theres just junglers. The only role i have seen develop and look more fun has been support with champ varieties and game play styles that can leave me thinking wow wtf is that guy gonna do in lane? Do you guys think rito needs to revert some changes to make this game enjoyable again or are they gonna leave their log time players in the dust and focus on new?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel