"no pick AP jungle we need AP! OMG why no AP jungle???????"

Dear teammates the matchmaking system forces upon me. To answer above questions or iterations thereof...because I want to play a certain jungler, because I am convinced it will be beneficial to our team in the current comp, and because I have the same rights you have. You were ahead of me in picks and decided to pick both mid and top...you also decided to both take AD heavy or AD only champions. No problem with that, you are within your rights to do so. And so am I. Understand this guys: If I decide that I want to play a certain champ, that's MY decision, and noone elses. You have NO SAY in my pick, as long as I play the champ I pick to the best of my abilities and with the intention to win, I am doing nothing wrong. And I don't have to answer to you or anyone else as to WHY I pick that champ. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. So what? Your firstpick Yasuo might also not work out, because oh oh...Malzahar counterpick. Well, too bad. Your Riven second pick might also not work, because oh oh, Darius. Just because I am lower in the pickorder doesn't mean I have to complement your picks, or make up for your bad decisions. I can do so, and I will do so if I think there is a reason to, but if I don't, I won't, and no, that's not toxic. Report me for it if you want, but all thats going to accomplish: Your reports value will be lowered. That's it.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel