WILL ADC BE THIS WEAK ENTIRE SEASON 7 OR ARE THERE SOME CHANGES ATLEAST ON THE TABLE FOR RIOT?

So i want to ask any rioter that would know something about this if the adc as a whole will stay this weak (weakest role imo) for rest of the season so i can maybe swap to some better role like mid in time. I love the idea of playing adc, the high dmg, high risk/ high reward kind of gameplay but lately it feels like there is only risk and little reward for picking the role, games are genrally decided by 25-30 mins and by that time i harly get my core build and start being rellevant. The whole lategame carry dream is kinda gone for me at this point. I know riot is trying to make adc "team" role and that is fine esspecially in pro play around which the game is balanced but in soloplay with random people with no communication fast enough to ask for help in the middle of teamfight i feel like all i can do as an adc is crossing my fingers and hope that someone in my team will actually try to help me with the speeding olaf, syndra and hecarim all charging me while even my braum flashed into enemy team to engage. Alot of my games are just about which adc will be able to run longer from 4 enemy players running on them. Anyway thats just another crybaby adc post which there are tons of atm, i just want to know if it will get better with time of if i should just give up on the role and move on to some other one because iam realy not enjoying playing my main right right now. Thank for potentional feedback random riot employee
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel