@Riot - QoL tweaks to Teemo's Blind?

**If switching to Disarm is too much: just the icon, or at a minimum just a clearer description in the tooltip, would really help for those playing Teemo and those playing against him.** ---- Teemo's Q stops the target's autoattacks from landing. The victim sees small "Miss" indicators floating above whoever they're trying to auto, but there is no indication as to when the effect starts or ends. For players new to Teemo (whether playing him or against), this is confusing to the max. Ah, the Q blinds. Great! What does that mean exactly..? When I was new to League I played lots of Teemo (he's still my favourite). And I had literally no idea why my Q meant I was taking zero damage from some champions, but still getting shipwrecked by others. Eventually I gave up and had to Google it. I'm proposing is to clear up the mechanic a bit so people don't have to go to a wiki page to find out how an ability works. --- * Switch from "Blind" to "Disarm" * "Disarming" just makes more intuitive sense than "Blinding" - if a person is blinded, how can they still attack you? * Instead of the victim continuing to miss auto attacks, they cannot auto at all. Instead, they move towards their target but can't fire (this happens with Graves and Jhin when they're reloading). * In terms of thematic, simply switch from "poison blinds the target" to something along the lines of "poison weakens the target's muscles". * Add an icon above the Disarmed victim * Think of how an icon appears over someone affected by Graves' smoke screen. **If switching to Disarm is too much: just the icon, or at a minimum just a clearer description in the tooltip, would really help for those playing Teemo and those playing against him.** --- Hopefully the suggestion is reasonable!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel