Climbing in Ranked

So, I recently thought to myself, I'll never get out of Bronze/Silver if I keep playing support. There have been lots of examples of people who have solo carried themselves to high elo just by playing support but I honestly don't think I'd be able to do that. For one, I don't play "carry" supports like Pyke, Brand, Lux etc. or supports that can impact other lanes by roaming like Blitz, Thresh etc. I mainly play Enchanters that just heal/provide shields. I feel like that isn't getting me anywhere and I'm not making any impact in my games. I've tried to change roles but I've been playing support since day one and everything else feels weird and it honestly just isn't fun. I would rather play something I actually enjoy. How can I improve, what do I need to do to be able to actually get somewhere with the champions that I'm playing? Yes, the obvious thing would be to play supports that actually have a higher impact but that costs BE and the rate in which I'm getting BE is incredibly slow and it would literally take me weeks just to buy one champion. So, I'm slowly trying to buy more and more supports to impact my games but for the meanwhile what can I do with the champs that I have already like: {{champion:117}} and {{champion:267}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel