Cleanse

What is the point of picking the summoner spell Cleanse these days ? I'm an Ekko main and i love Cleanse. Whenever i'm stunned i can use Cleanse to cast my ultimate because you can't use your ultimate when you are stunned or disabled. Now i have two questions about Cleans...: - Why does Cleanse not remove Ignite ? ("Removes all disables and **SUMMONER SPELL DEBUFFS** affecting your champion and lowers the duration of incoming disables by 65% for 3 seconds.") EDIT: When i played the game and noticed that Cleanse did NOT remove Ignite it was because I was playing against a Brand and the Brand's passive killed me. However i noticed Ignite didn't get removed on me so I was like: What the hell ? Now after some research and help from you guys I found out that it DOES remove the burn effect but not the Grievous Wounds (The thing i saw on my screen). - Why does Cleanse not work on Malzahar's ultimate ? ("**REMOVES ALL DISABLES** and summoner spell debuffs affecting your champion and lowers the duration of incoming disables by 65% for 3 seconds.") TELL ME WHY BECAUSE THIS PISSES ME OFF.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel