Oooops, i forgot my smite

What will happens, if jungler forgot to take smite? 1. He probably gonna die 1-2 times in jungle (depend of champion he plays and help from teammates) 2. He always will be behind (no extra exp from jungler items) 3. Jungler without smite — it's pain for whole team. Enemy team prolly takes all dragons, Herald and Nashor. >Hunter's Machete/Talisman **can only be purchased if you have Smite as a summoner spell**. Killing large or epic monsters grants **+50 bonus experience, and gain +50 bonus experience for each level the monster is higher than you**. Okay, jungler forgot to take smite at champ select. Game already start. What now? That happens to me like 2 or 3 times, and i remember those games. Totally _NOT FUN_. **Solution?** What if jungler (guy, who got jungle role at draft gamemode) will have few seconds ingame for change his summoner spell to SMITE (and only smite)? Before gates on fountain opens. No need to make him and his teammate's to suffer next 20min. S** happens. Small feature can save someone day.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel