Make Ohmwrecker great again!

Either change recipe to (Do note the item prices are there just to give an idea, combination prices might vary): 1 {{item:3082}} + {{item:1057}} + {{item:1028}} + 380g = Warden's Passive, a bit more HP and MR than Ruby Crystal + Negatron and the Ohmwrecker active. (2500g combined). 2 {{item:3067}} + {{item:1031}} + {{item:1057}} +180g = A bit more HP, Armor and MR than the components give. 10% CDR and the Ohmwrecker active. (2500g combined). or 3 {{item:3010}} + {{item:3067}} + 600g = HP, Catalyst passive, 10% CDR and the Ohmwrecker active. (2500g combined). If Riot isn't willing to change the recipe, they should change the active: 4 Make the target turret attack the enemies instead, with 20% of the turret's normal damage. 5 Keep the current active but increase the cast range. Something like TF's level 1 ult. 6 Keep the item as it is. 7 Remove the item from the game.
Share
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel