Let's talk about the META

> So let's see what the "META" is: > > Meta is a popular word among League of Legends players and usually it refers to metagaming term. Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset. > > Now that we know what the "META" you should read [The History of the League of Legends Meta Game](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3112440) by Pistallion. Now that we understand what the "META" is and we know its history let's talk about current META and how broken it is : So, sometime ago, Riot introduced a new meta : Juggernauts. The whole idea behind this meta was that bruisers should be more tanky and do a lot of damage, however not all the bruisers, only a few such as {{champion:122}} , {{champion:86}} , {{champion:82}} and {{champion:72}} and ADC meta started to fall (Remember {{champion:82}} and this little ~~f°°°°t~~ {{champion:53}} ) After that they introduced ADC's meta. They buffed near to all ADCs ( {{champion:51}} , {{champion:42}} , {{champion:236}} , {{champion:21}} , {{champion:133}} , {{champion:67}} , {{champion:96}} ) and AD items and they also introduced new ADC items such as Rapid Firecannon {{item:3094}} . After this update the Juggernaut meta started to fall. Aw, by the way, they removed sword of the occult to "balance" the whole thing... well guess what Riot. YOU DIDN'T. META is currently broken. It started to fall in season 5 (Oh yeah, I remember those days when I went full AD Darius and did a lot of damage but i was squishy ~~as f°°k~~ then after rework I was tanky and did a lot and by "a lot" I mean A LOT of damage) and it will fall so low that we won't understand anything anymore. They want to introduce a new meta then they want to counter that meta with another meta. _**RIOT, if u want to change the meta do it in a SINGLE update not in a whole SEASON.**_
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel