1) everyone wants to climb ranks
2) every single team member picks a damage dealer.
3) tankless team has no actual access to their kickass damage/ is unable to create a wall between carries and the enemy Rengar
4) People who followed this advice (you have to carry if you want to advance) lose the game and are mad at each other.
5) Rengar mentioned in point 3 goes to the boards or reddit to brag about his game. He sees a thread like "How do i climb out of this sh(t elo i am in?"
6) He posts an answer: you have to play champions with damage and carry as hard as you can just like me in my last game (link).
Don't you think that this is the sort of mentality that constitutes elo-hell (which is a state of mind)?
_**Welcome to Champions & Gameplay!**_
Here you’ll find all sorts of discussions related to playing League of Legends. From discussions about your personal strategies, to speculation about the next champion or patch, if it’s about playing the game, it goes here. If you want to share your love of Lollipoppy, you can write your sonnets and novellas here as well.
Follow the **[Universal Rules](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/3eWpXbJi)** and keep content focused on appropriate topics for these Boards.
Use the report button for any post you think deserves the attention of our moderators.