When is the PTA nerf coming???

I dont get why rito buffs adcs even more after a season where they were more than strong, but still and adc is team dependant, you can work around that. Vayne is way over the top tho. What I dont get is Udyr and Yi buffs ontop of the op mastery, might aswell buff Xin and Jax and rename game to League of AS hypercarries. Srsly I cant stand this cancer anymore. I was like "Cmon it cant be that broken" picked Jax, I play like shit, still lategame spikes hit in early game and I melt. Seems like the teams power is proportionate to having more hypercarries. And a tank\bruiser has no chance of getting an early advantage, apart from steamrolling in both top and bot. Midlane mages are a joke now, unless you want to counterpick with xerath and be obnoxious or cheese with Veigo or smth, but still its a handicap. A yasuo will always dominate late, where late means 15 minutes. Why are lategame champs spiking so %%%ing early??? Full ad teams winning no prob. Even if 3 guys stack armour, the 2 guys running press the attack (usually adc + a Jax\Yi) will shred through them. 0 time for reaction or peeling. Armour only counters ad assasins now. Whichever team gets a second hypercarry, apart from the played in every game vayne, wins. Dont get me wrong, Im not a fan of tanks, im big on glasscannons, but this shit is just unbalanced. Out of all the shit you could buff you buff hypercarries and make them spike early...
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel