I'm ~80% win ratio right now and I often just get teammates with <= 30% win ratio. My enemies rock >50% win ratio. The games end up being like 1 V 20...
No wonder people get toxic when your teammates:
- instalock what ever they want
- refuse to communicate
- do not help allies
- do not look at pings or minimap
- do not buy a single ward or upgrade trinket
- do not place trinkets
- end up 0-5-0 in 7 minutes and spam "open mid" or "GG EASY" in all chat
- once you finally tilt and call them a DB, they spam "X TOXIC REPORT PLEASE" in all chat
Make matches balanced and level of toxicity will drop. I don't mind losing when my team f*cking TRIES. But when some DB goes 0-10 on lane, spams shit all game, it's just unfair bullsh*t.