Why can't we remake in ARAM?

The amount of ARAM games I play, and someone just never connects is insane. Happens probably at least once every 5 to 10 games. Why can't we have the remake option for ARAM. I know it's only a fun mode and a shorter mode, but it can still last for 20 to 30 minutes in a lot of cases, and I would rather just remake and start a fresh game with a fair chance at winning. Also, why can we only remake if they never connect? I have also played a lot of normal modes or ranked modes where they haven't disconnected, they just have gone afk. In my opinion, I feel that if someone hasn't started the game in the first 5-6 minutes in a ranked or normal mode, you should be able to remake - especially ranked where those first 5 minutes can be crucial for farm and levelling up. I understand it could just be them going to the toilet, or having a phonecall etc, but you shouldn't be playing ranked games if you can't be committed and end up going afk at the very beginning. I find, in most cases, if someone has been afk for the first 5 minutes, that will normally lead to a lose, or at least that lane losing. What do you guys think? (accidently pressed entered but there was meant to be an option for Both too.... lol) {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel