Season 6 - Who are you playing, and why?.

Hey Everyone, To start let me put my position in context. I've been playing for a little over 3 years, but have less than 100 ranked games played. I've played mostly Team Builder, but decided to give ranked a proper try this season. So far so good. I've won 16 out of 17 games, but with so few played that could be down to "luck". Currently, I am in Silver 3. Started in Silver 5 but got promoted 2 divisions after a win streak. With that in mind, some of you may scoff at my "champion pool", and claim that some of the choices will not work in the higher Elo. I hear you, and you are probably right, but this is what is working for me right now. Thanks two the new Team Builder, I can focus on my main two lanes. **Mid** Azir - Great damage, and great against heavy engage comps thanks too his "R". Brand - Great against the tank meta thanks to his passive. Great team fighter and good burst. Katarina - Highly situational, if your last pick and the enemy team has no CC or Silences!. **Jungle** Wu Kong - Carrying like crazy with Wu right now. Brilliant ganker, and good damage. Can be tanky too if the situation requires. Malphite - Full AP carry jungle. No point in playing an AP jungler like Fiddle anymore when you can delete high profile targets instantly, and win team fights on your own. Also, fun as hell. What about you guys?. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel