Why do people surrender to ONE fed guy???

I mean he is ONE guy... ONE... when some assassin snowballs hard starts picking up kills like crazy everyone says "surrender" at once... he is ONE f-ing guy... ONE... play defense... stay near towers... group up... don't let him get to 30 kills... this guy was playing Kha Zix... he was snowballing... he called me low and trash and the classic git gud... so I believe he was like gold or plat... who cares... he wasn't that good... first time he killed me he was so fed that his Q one shot me on Ezreal... I can do that too if I am that fed... anyway... my team the moment he got fed just automatically stopped trying to play... and my team had a Nasus and a Zoe... both can destoy a Kha Zix's game... only Nasus kept playing like he tried... I mean when there is ONE fed guy, all you need to do is get to late game... the later the game goes, the less his advantage matters... make his lead less significant... especially on an assassin that will be in trouble against guys like Nasus... but no... no one was trying... everyone was running alone like an idiot, giving more free kills to this Kha Zix... he ended with like 33 kills I think... of course trashing everyone to boost his little sausage's ego because come on... why play league if you're not an obnoxious piece of crap? The whole point of playing League is to show how bad you can treat others when you beat them in a game, isn't it? What? Fun? what's that? Anyway... when ONE GUY is getting fed... don't panic... try to prolong the game... you can beat him... if he stops getting free kills he will get itchy and might make a mistake or a bad dive... come on... don't surrender to ONE GUY... that's stupid... that's god damn stupid... and don't listen to some idiot telling you you're trash and you can't beat him... YOU CAN BEAT HIM... he has the same keyboard as you... use it and beat him... outsmart him... you're not playing against Faker... just some stupid ass obnoxious little kid... P.S. At one point my team was so scared that Kha Zix jumped me but missed because I use my E... we were 4v1... AND THEY ALL RAN AWAY... seriously... they all turned and ran instead of killing a squishy kha zix 4v1... that's how stupid people get when someone gets fed...
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel