Been stuck in Silver for two seasons

GrandNexus - Summoner Stats - League of Legends
GrandNexus / Silver 3 56LP / 174W 169L Win Ratio 51% / Braum - 39W 26L Win Ratio 60%, Alistar - 21W 26L Win Ratio 45%, Rakan - 14W 15L Win Ratio 48%, Maokai - 12W 12L Win Ratio 50%, Karma - 15W 8L Win Ratio 65%
So I started playing ranked last year and was placed Silver 4. At the time, I didn't have a clue what I was doing and didn't focus on my mistakes, always feeling like my were terrible. This season, I got placed in Bronze 3 and climbed up to Silver 2 but have now been stuck here for a good 4 months. At this point, I end up feeling like I should just not bother. Since I started the game, I've mained support as its my favourite role and I really enjoy playing the tanky/engage supports {{champion:12}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:497}} , but I've hit a point where it feels like I'm not having an impact. For a while I switched to top lane but I was still playing {{champion:516}} but I had little to no success as I simply didn't know enough about the lane and was not used to being in a solo lane. I even tried learning {{champion:114}} to learn to play the carry style top laners but as you can imagine, I fed my ass off every game. So, after this I returned back to support and have been playing again every game. I know the most common tip to climbing in Silver is learning an easy bruiser in top lane like {{champion:24}} but I honestly just really hate playing those kind of champions. Sure, they are good for going for those insane 1v9 plays but I'm not looking to 1v9, I want be able to learn to play around my team but its become painfully clear that in this elo you have to be able to solo carry. I've been avoiding falling back into the mindset of blaming my team mates but each time I lose a game these days, it feels like it was because we couldn't make one step needed to finish the game when we had a massive lead. So now I ask, what the hell should I do?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel