A couple of random ideas

Greetings. I really hope this ends up being read by a Rioter. These are a couple of random ideas I have had recently. Before I begin, I'd like to apologize if the suggestions I mention have been discussed before. Over the last few weeks I have had a relatively good time on League and I have had some possitive ideas for the game. 1. We all hate when someone says "first time <champion>" 5 seconds before the ranked game begins. A problem easily solved by forbidding players to pick champions that are mastery level less than 3 or 4. I have thought about mastery level 2, but it's achievable with 2-3 wins. 2. I am maining Janna. I have no complains about her except her voice, with all the new champions having interactions with pretty much all of their surroundings. I don't mean _the way_ she sounds, but the lack of lines that she has. 3. I am 99% sure there's a Warring Kingdoms Yasuo skin that is worked on. It's probably just me, but I'd really like to see a Warring Kingdoms Janna. :) Thanks for reading and add suggestions if you'd like.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel