The state of ranked

/dev: State of Ranked
TLDR: We're happy with some of the Ranked changes like the placements rework, and positional matchmaking is an improvement in several areas. However, the reception of position ranks hasn't been as positive, so we're discontinuing the global rollout and ending the position ranks preview in KR and NA on March 13 .
Hello, I have read this post. Didn't play League for a while. Recently some kind of madness hit me and i have started playing again because i actually admire season 9 meta. In my humble opinion season 8 meta was the worst in league history, because it has made melee champions have exceptional mobility, be at the same time very tanky and do "tons of damage", but anyways... let's actually ask something: **People really believe the matchmaking is balanced and enjoy it ?** I want these people to come here and say "Yay" or "Nay"... Nay... for me. My experience of the matchmaking is that it enforces on me a 51% percent win rate . Well damn , it's balanced , even i agree. Now... Why is it balanced ? Because one game the dumb( in the sense of unexperienced , not mentally incapable) people are in the opponent's team and in the next game the dumb people are my comrades. This is even more evident in promos... All of my games are EXTREMELY one-sided because it seems to me people are thrown together by an algorithm that wants the "good" player to lose half of the time and the "bad" player to win half of the time. My take on this is that this offers a negative experience, because rather than rewarding people that try their best, it actually rewards people that play more... now... What is your experience "Yay" or "Nay" ? And why ?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel