What happens when adc gets one little nerf, compared to adc mains when other roles have issues:

Toplane meta broken for almost a year, and not in a good way. Only tanks and camille have some impact on the game, the rest doesn't. Toplane mains finally complained after months of abuse. Adc mains: "Don't complain so much, just pick a tank and peel for me!" ___ Midlane almost unplayable for anything other than control Mages and pushers, midlaners complain a bit. Adc mains: "Why do you always complain?" ___ Jungle gutted with new pathing and scuttle, shifting the whole jungle meta, junglers complain a bit. ADC mains: "But jungle was busted for too long you deserved it! Don't complain!" ___ Meanwhile ADC is busted for 2 years in a row, where the better botlane usually decides the game. Cheap items high damage, massive shields and damage reduction from supports and items. Gets nerfed a bit to make the lane and the game a bit more balanced, allowing adc who have been non meta for ages to be picked. Asking for different builds and strategies. It's not even that the ADC late game has been nerfed, only their early game. ADC mains: "IT'S OVER, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE, UNPLAYABLE, I HAVE NO IMPACT, EVERYTHING IS BROKEN BUT ME, I QUIT THE GAME BECAUSE OF THIS, I'M NOT LITERALLY THE STRONGEST ROLE IN THE GAME ANYMORE AFTER YEARS AND YEARS." Get a grip please {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} https://i.imgur.com/CtuW0UR.jpg
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel