I want you guys to treat me now as a guy who just picked up ranked and got placed in bronze. And explain to a newbie, why players do such thing.
like in the first 2 minutes of this video.
Countless games i have played as a jungler, when this exact scenario happen:
- i go to my blue buff (let us assume i have started in the purple team), dropping the ward in the enemy red jungle entrance)
- **BOTH MY MIDLANER AND TOPLANER GO TO THEIR TOWERS AND SIT THERE**
- i do my blue, "ty bot", minor camp.
- i go to the red, just to find out nothing is there
- my toplaner dies to a lvl 2 gank with MY red buff
- forced to farm lvl3 on minor camps, i am on the exact opposite end of the map to enemy red buff now, so i will be tripplebuffed and behind
- "omg report this sejuani, does not gank"
Perfectly avoidable by doing anything else than afking by the tower @ lvl1. However, an overwhelming majority of laners do exactly that. Why?