New Ultimate Skin 2016

Hello there, As it seems, it has been confirmed that there will be a new ultimate skin released later this year. My source is a reddit post, according to which Ghostcrawler has provided this information on a League Design stream. Let's discuss which are the most likely champs to receive the fourth Ultimate skin. I will be investigating the issue but I doubt there is any official data yet. I only hope that Yasuo will not be the chosen one. :) As Yasuo main I will feel obliged to buy it. Joke aside, this is what we know for sure: - We have ultimate skins for a typical jungler (Udyr), typical support (Sona) and adc/mid laner (Ezreal). We don't have an ultimate skin for a tank or a typical mage. - Champions like Annie, Twisted Fate, Teemo, Ryze, etc are unlikely to receive a new skin cause they just have too many. This point may not be 100% true, though. - The champ should have a relatively high pick rate. The ultimate skins require a lot of efforts for their creation, which means RIOT will be losing money if their skin is not sold. As a consequence, it seems unlikely for champions like Urgot, Galio, Yorick, Singed, Karthus to get the skin. - Champions like Tryndamere, Vayne, etc, leave a very narrow field for the designers to create something unique. These champs lack special effects and rely mainly on basic attacks. - Following the thoughs from the last point, it makes sense to make an Ultimate skin for a champion with transformations like Jayce, Elise, Shyvanna, and so on. What do you guys think about the topic? What are your expectations or hopes? Do you wish to see an ultimate Teemo skin or you like to see a fancy new versions of champions like Viktor, which are not bad picks and have only a few skins? Share your thoughts.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel