[Champion Concept] Layla, The lost one

What's up guys? My name is The Legacy Crew and i had the idea to create a new champion called "Layla" Layla is a Legendary mage of the ancient race the "Darkin" (she'll be the fourth known Darkin besides Aatrox) An unstoppable mage that causes mayhem around the map as she tries to remember her past. LORE: Layla woke up in a giant crater beside the dead body of her beloved the only thing she remembered was a fight to the death. she can not remember who she was fighting or what had happened she only wantd to kill the murderer of her beloved So she continued on her own, searching for her past throughout Runeterra and the murderer of her lover. When completely exhausted she wanted to commit suicide because she could find nothing of her past. still she didn't gave up yet, at the time that she wanted to go further, she collapsed. later she woke up in the middle of Damacia found by Valor in the forest close to the big city. There she asked if anyone knew anything about her, no one could answer her question. she decided to go to the library where she found a book that could help her, a place called "The shattered memory" so she left Damacia and traveled to the palce she read about in the library. She saw this big shiny yellow crystal in the distance as soon as she arrived the only thing she was thinking was to touch it She Placed her hand slowly on the crystal and then the magic happens Memories came back, she recognized herself as the legendary mage of the Darkins. then she remembers the fight, she killed her beloved one. Layla was shocked and crystal broke into several pieces. --by Multiple eyewitnesses-- ABILITIES **Passive** Shard collector Whenever Layla gets hit by a basic attack or ability she collects a shard, there is no limit on how much shards she can collect. All shards will consume when she hits R, transferring shards into bonus magic damage. she wont lose any stacks when dead. **Q**: Shattered memory fragment Layla fires a memory fragment (mid-long range: 850) that damages the first enemy hit and then splits into 2 other shards that travel further in the form of the letter **Y**. Shattered memory fragment has a descent cooldown 12/11/10/9/8 and mana costs 65/70/75/80/85 base magic damage 100/120/140/160/200 (+0.6/0.7/0.8/0.9/1.0/1.1 AP ratio) **W**: Lost memory Layla throws a shard to target area, dealing damage and fears all enemies inside the area. Base magic damage 120/140/160/180/200 (+0.75/0.8/0.85/0.9/0.95 AP ratio) cooldown 20/18/16/14/12 mana cost 85/90/95/100/105 range: 750 **E**: Flashblack Layla creates a shockwave of shards on her next basic attack (like a {{champion:254}} E) if 5 or more enemies are hit, Layla will turn invisible for 2.5 seconds. Base magic damage 200/220/240/260/280 (+0.1/0.3/0.5/0.7/0.9 AP ratio) cooldown 20/17/14/11/8 mana cost 70/80/90/100/110 **R**: Truth revealed Layla shoots out a ray of all bad memories she has been through, A barrage of memories with huge damage that fears all enemies it pass through. Base magic damage 300/600/900 (+0.3/0.4/0.5 AP ratio) cooldown 90/75/60 mana cost 100/110/120 range: 1500 She will get +10 armor for every target hit for 5 seconds Stats: Health 600 +85/lvl health regen 7.5 +0.7/lvl armor 30 +3.5/lvl magic resist 30 +0.2/lvl physical 60+2.8/lvl Ability power 55 +3.3/lvl mana 450 +60/lvl mana regen 6.5 +0.7/lvl range 600 movement speed: 345 Appearance: She is a Darkin, so wings are a must have. (black and red) i was thinking about a young girl with long dark hair and something in her hair, maybe a dead flower? brown eyes and a scar in her neck. as clothes: a ripped dress (she survived a dangerous fight) That's all i know for clothing Interactions: (Layla has a medium-high voice) jokes: ugh... not that old headache again taunt: Soon you will be in memory of your loved ones! dance: (just something where she spins around with her shards) laugh: (just a laugh) with Vel'koz : Vel'Koz, You know so much about life but do know something about me? with Ziggs : Better watch out before you get a mind blown with Aatrox : Let us stop fighting and find the others of our race So there you have it, my concept about Layla any questions about her? comment in the section below what you think about her Thank you (==This is for the people with Alzheimer who're trying to remember their past==)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel